TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF TICKET PURCHASE
1. ‘Promoter’ means Bounce Festival Ltd, the organisers of the event.
2. ‘Event’ means the event to be held at the Venue in respect of which you have bought this Ticket.
3. ‘Ticket’ means any ticket you have purchased from the Promoter's Agents, for you to attend the Event.
4. ‘Agent’ means the organisation (which might include the Promoter) from whom you have purchased your Ticket.
5. 'Terms’ means these terms and conditions.
6. ‘Venue’ means the exact location and site where the Event is being held.
7. ‘Gate’ means the only ticket holder entrance to the Venue.
TERMS OF PURCHASE
8. These Terms and Conditions incorporate, and should be read together with, any Agent’s terms, conditions, purchase policies and regulations, which you can obtain from the point of purchase or website of the Agents.
9. No refunds will be given other than on cancellation or substantial alteration of the Event. Such refunds should be obtained from the point of purchase no later than three months from the last day of the event.
10. Refunds of booking fees per ticket are subject to the individual Terms and Conditions or Purchase Policy at the point of sale.
11. Artists and billed attractions may be subject to change. The Promoter reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists, and to vary the advertised programme and timings without being liable to pay any compensation whatsoever.
12. Tickets cannot be used as part of any marketing, media or sales promotion, whether commercial or non commercial, without the prior written consent of the Promoter.
13. All tickets are non-transferable and cannot be re-sold.
14. The right of admission is reserved.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
15. No admission to the venue without a valid ticket.
16. There will be no entry to adults unaccompanied by a child. If for any reason you arrive after your child, who is already within the festival area with another adult, please arrange for them to come to the main entrance to enable your admission.
17. There will be no entry to unaccompanied children. Inside the event children must be accompanied by an adult at all times and must not be left unattended. We reserve the right to conduct searches of all ticket holders and buggies at the Gate, anyone refusing will be denied entry.
18. Entry is free for babes in arms
19. No glass bottles of any kind are allowed into the venue. Any glass brought onto site will be confiscated and not returned. And the liquid therein will be disposed of.
20. Alcohol cannot be brought into this event. There is a fully licensed bar available on site.
21. No pet animals are allowed at the event site other than dogs assisting the visually impaired.
22. Anti-social behaviour will not be tolerated and you will be ejected without refund.
23. Strictly no trading is allowed within the venue without the Promoter’s consent.
24. Smoking is not permitted within the venue.
25. Ticket holders give their express consent to the use of their actual or simulated likeness in connection with the production, exhibition, advertising and/or exploitation of any photos, film, video and/or audio recording of this event and/or any element thereof in any/all media.
26. Parents are reminded that there are areas of the Venue, especially immediately in front of the stages, that are inappropriate for some people including young children. You and your child may be exposed to loud music which could be damaging to your hearing.
27. The festival is a closed event. You may only leave and re-enter the Venue during the event and via the Gate at the discretion of the Promoter's gate representative. Otherwise, there will be no re-admission or pass outs of any kind.
28. Subject to the following paragraph, all property brought in to the Venue is brought at the ticket holder’s risk and the Promoter shall not in any way be responsible for any theft, loss or any damage in respect of such property.
29. The Promoter shall not be responsible for any loss or, damage, death or injury howsoever caused (other than death or personal injury resulting from the negligence of the promoter) unless the Promoter has breached its legal obligations and such a loss or damage is a direct and reasonably foreseeable result of the breach.
30. Subject to the foregoing, with regard to personal property brought to the Venue, the liability of the relevant party shall be limited to the reasonable cost of either repairing or replacing such personal property, subject to fair wear and tear.
31. No readmission to the festival without official handstamp.
32. Official merchandise will be available on site. Please do not buy from unofficial street traders.
33. Please use the litter bins and recycling points provided on site. Please do not drop litter on the way to and from the Venue.
34. No unauthorised buses, coaches or trucks will be allowed into the venue.
35. The following items may not be brought into the Venue: bicycles, glass, illegal substances, nitrous oxide, portable laser equipment and pens, unauthorised professional film or video equipment, audio recorders, megaphones, sky lanterns, kites, air horns, spray cans, fireworks and flares, disposable barbeques. All such items will be confiscated and customers may be searched.
36. Sealed water bottles (500ml and under) and a reasonable amount of small snacks for your child’s consumption may be brought in to the arena.